Saturday

drawing from the past




I'm pretty lucky that my mum saved my scrap book from when I was 4- 7 years old.
it's not often that I look through them but this time I was supprised about a few things.
I noticed that I still draw the arms in a similar way and I still draw cats.
Its great looking at childrens work seeing how simple yet visually strong the image can be.
I've seen a lot of people recently sewing childlike images onto pillows or making them into 3D objects. Years ago I made a small range of santa animals based on some drawings a friends little boy drew for me. I've kept one of them and I'll take a photo of it soon.
I have an idea of what that might be but I first need to get my sewing machine looked at.
And of course I'll post my projects up here first!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails