Wednesday

A photo a day in August #8-12

One of my oldest dolls, Princess Grace, I've had her for ever...today I made her a new dress. She is the sunny little spot in my otherwise cold gray studio!

a little glimpse into my studio. recently I've come to the conclusion that I'm just not one of those clean surface, everything in its place and a place for everything type people. For months I've wondered how can I organize my studio better and why doesn't it look like my favorite artists studio's? (here,here and here) The truth is that I just can't work like that. I need to be able to see what colour fabrics will work with which buttons. And the things around me also inspire me

Trumpets!!!!! Here they are two of my Kittens who Lost their Mittens!!


...................................................And here is one of their tiny mittens!!

A photo a day...boy who put there hands up for that?? This proved harder than I thought!
Not only has the weather been dismal and gray it's also been wet, cold and windy!
i was kept rather busy to by making my bunnies and elephants plus my secret new design, which is finished!
In honor of finishing a new little critter to add to my Etsy shop and because I slacked off and missed 4 days of photo taking...I'm going to make up for it today! I had to enlist the help of my halogen lamp as the natural light was very dull.

1 comment:

inkberryblue said...

Gorgeous kittens!
I don't have a studio as such. I have a terribly cluttered store room full of crafting supplies which I'm in the process of organising...but I like working in my living area because it has great light and I can look out onto the garden. I spread my materials over chairs and bench tops. It's sort of messy but I love it. =]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails