Friday

A photo a day in August #7




or should that be a cake a day.......I'm liking that maybe I could set a challenge for a 'bake a day'.
bloggers should post up pics of their daily bakes! Any takers??
I'll be posting up the recipe for my cointreau and chocolate swirl cake over at my cooking blog..Pig and Duck Cooking...sometime over the weekend.
It may be a bit tricky to get a photo in tomorrow we have a catering job, hence this big cake....I may not even get to eat it:(
Gotta go ...early night...fired up in the morning to add the finishing touches to the cake. I'll be dreaming of pots of beef bouguignon, meat balls, salmon and prawns.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


1 comment:

2paw said...

A cake a Day?? I'm not sure I could manage that!! But I do like the idea!!! Any wriggle room?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails