Sunday

It's a very kitty Xmas!



FAT KITTY WATCH OUT!!


9 knitted mice, heading for Bulgaria! There is a home there with 9 lovely cats, that I know will be loving their new little playmates!
Sorry Fat Kitty they are not for you...maybe Santa has a little something else for you and Ned if you both behave!! A wonderful way to use up your odds and ends from your stash.

The pattern is again from Stitch and Bitch, a book that I just seem to go back to all the time for projects and tips.

Such an easy pattern, particularly after making 9 of them I now know it off by heart.

4 comments:

Lady Euphoria Deathwatch said...

Hi Black Crow,

I just love your pictures. You have such a flair with a camera. It makes me want to get a cat to make the mice.

I just might make a few for my dogs. But first we have to get rid of the live mouse that got into the house yesterday. The dogs are hunting it right now. Yes, my dogs are mousers.

Thanks for the pictures.

Sincerely, Lady Euphoria

2paw said...

The new comment system keeps eating my comment. So. I said how lovely your mice were and how Fat Kitty looked either very serene, or, ready to attack!!

Bishop Stone said...

Your mice are so cute, much nicer than the real ones we have in the shed.

Lady Euphoria Deathwatch said...

HI Black Crow,

I'm sorry to use your comments spot to get in touch with you but I'm afraid that my email to you went into your spam file.

You won the Epitaph Contest on my blog and I need you to get back in touch with me as to whether you want one of the prizes offered and where to send it if you do?

Thank you for playing and helping to spread the fun.

Sincerely, Lady Euphoria

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails