Saturday

I've been tagged!!!

Oh oh....Jana's tagged me......no one has ever dared to do that to me before.
Hmm so you want me to share with you and the rest of blog land 6 of my weirdest traits?

I don't have any.....do I? hmmm think, think, think.

Oh here's one...Up until my late teens I hated numbers, and I would avoid reading dates. I even got very angry with the little boy next door as he was trying to count up to one hundred.
This is probably why I was woeful at maths at school. I think I associated high numbers with death.
2. I don't own a mobile phone...I don't know how to use one and I intend never to get one!
3. I brush my teeth in the shower....because I figure that when I condition my hair I need to do something for at least 2 minutes before I wash it out.
4. I collect animal skulls.
5. I love fishing, and I used to own a worm farm but they all died or moved house...hmmmm maybe it was because I used to count them on a daily basises.
6. When I was about 10, I was obsessed by Kirk Douglas, I'd walk around with my finger pushed into my chin, hoping to get a dimple like his!

So there you have it....I could have gone on but maybe it would have put you to sleep.

1 comment:

Jana said...

Thanks for playing along! I like the Kirk Douglas fact. And the mobile phone item. Don't get one. I hate mine. I sometimes hear it ringing in my head when it's not really ringing. I think it's posessed me. I hate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails