progressing slowly on the baby blanket, it measures 20"in high (at the moment) and is 32" wide.
I'm finding it a bit boring I guess so have started a few other projects and my favorite one that I started yesterday is Kate Gilberts 'Elizabeth' for my mum. Even though I had to undo it a few times to get the number of stitches right(all 184 of them), I really like the pattern. I just hope that the wool I chose will not be too itchy, Cleckheaton 'Studio 8ply mohair(50% mohair and 50% acrylic) doubled up with Cleckheaton 5ply crepe.
I've finished another little Beanie for a friends little boy and I still need to make another for his twin brother.
Not pictured is one little Debbi Bliss bootee from the 'Baby knits for beginners'. I really wished there had been a bit more instructions and that cotton wool of hers was not discontinued!!
I really love that violet colour and did find one very similar from Hieirloom, but had to combine 2 balls together to get the right gauge.
I found it quite tricky to sew a neat seam with this seed stitch pattern. I have another to go and so will see if this one works out better.