Tuesday

Treillage/finished!!

Treillage by Anita Peluso

Very happy with my new socks, they only took a year to finish!
The pattern was easy and the Opal 4ply was very nice to work with.
These would have to be the brightest thing in my wardrobe now....oo maybe my shocking pink fury jacket is???
I noticed on Ravelry that I only have 13 more wips! Now 13 is unlucky so I think I'll need to add a new wip just to make it 14:)
Oh and if you want to see some thing truelly dark and creepy have a look at my arty crafty blog!

4 comments:

Lady Euphoria Deathwatch said...

Hi Black Crow,

Love the socks. They look soft and comfortable.

There is nothing unlucky about thirteen. From bakers dozens on down, thirteen is a number with a bad rap. Thirteen has been good to me.

Fear not and give it a try.

Hugs, Euphoria

Mouse said...

I agree with Lady E.. my best days are 13th and its my favorite number! I love the socks, very cool!

2paw said...

I live at #13 and I quite like the number, but I reckon you should just add some more things anyway. Love the socks, they are cheerfully bright and look snuggly too.
Nice cats picture!!!

Obsidian Kitten said...

Great socks! I had a shocking pink furry vest for a long time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails