Wednesday

somethings finished, somethings started

The Kim Hargreave's Pagan take two is finished!!!!!! It only took a year longer than expected!!
I think I knitted it better than the first time and I definitely finished it off a lot better.


I took it for show and tell last Saturday to our knitting group and everyone was suitably impressed, and I don't think I had to even prod them with the pointy end of my 15mm needles!
Only a few more days to go before I'm back at work, so I'm trying to get as many wips and I've been meaning to make this like forever list. Pagan was first off the rank and now its time t0 complete my 'block of chocolate socks', designed by the one and only 2paw.


Finaly finished "Flora"! frilled to bits with this and looking forward to flashing it around town!
Like the use of all my F's?

The lovely green vintage button is one I bought on Ebay, I think it works...any comments?
Still having lots of self stirpping sock wool and in need now of more projects...I was online this morning checking out sock patterns on Ravelry...I found these two, Twinkle Twinkle and Treillage
And here is my next new sock pattern knitted with Heirlooms "Jigsaw"


Treillage

5 comments:

Lady Euphoria Deathwatch said...

Hi Black Crow,

Love the button. How big across is it? It looks large in the picture. And I like the way you make your pictures more like art.

I'm glad you are getting projects done and sorry you have to cut back to go back to work.

Looking forward to hear more from you on your blog.

Sincerely, Lady Euphoria

Shannon said...

It looks so comfy! I want to knit it, but I don't want to buy the kit and have to give away the yarn! Stupid wool allergy. Sheesh.

Grace Garton said...

The Rowen big wool did make me sneeze quite a bit.

The button is about 2cm not quite an inch.
Shucks Lady Euphoria, you make me blush!

inkberryblue said...

So much knitted goodness!
The jumper looks gorgeous, I love the frilly pinkness of Flora and the socks really do look deliciously chocolatey.
...I hope your return to work is enjoyable. (I've just applied for 6 months off from my job ~ I've got all of my fingers and all of my toes crossed.)

knightlyknitter.wordpress.com said...

It is a gorgeous jumper, and you looked lovely in it :>
socks - yum, they're giving me the nibbles.
new sock patterns - queued!!!
And I commiserate with you on how work interferes with knitting. Bring on the school hols!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails