Tuesday

2paws, look at me 1paw

Chocolate block sock update..I've already had comments made to me by visitors dropping in how much they love the pattern..hmm maybe it was a hint that they want me to knit them a pair.
Since these knit up pretty quick (if I didn't have other socks on the go I would have been finished) maybe I will just to suprise them.
Looking forward to cosing the gap.
They're a good pattern 2Paw thank you for sharing it.
Doesn't the chocolate sock wool from live2knit look yummy?

4 comments:

2paw said...

Oh wow!!!!! They look fantastic!!! I am very impressed and chuffed!!

Grace Garton said...

you should be chuffed they're are great little pattern!

Anonymous said...

they look great!! very tempting for me to knit a pair perhaps...

Grace Garton said...

be tempted you know you want too, and its good for you.
I just finished the first one today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails