Monday

more 50's vintage

yesterday pig and I headed off to the Sunday markets....and I came across these.
OK said Pig I'll just leave you here and come back for you later....yippee said I!!
2 hours and 6 vintage books later we went home. I could have spent longer there as I didn't even get to sought through the sewing patterns.
Most of the patterns where for babies something I do not need...but if anyone is interested in vintage baby knits let me know and I'll track some down for you.

MARILYN
(just love this photo)

I'll just post a few pics now and again. If you see anything that takes your fancy and want the pattern email me and I'll see what I can do.

NINA
This is a strange little number, it has a wide collar, deep V neckline with a 'dicky' knitted into the V line.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

OOOHH I like that sweater with the v line and wide collar...without the dickey of course..

I love all your goodies!

If you ever come across small girls coats patterns, let me know!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails