Friday

The Longest Mini Sweater


After seeing Shannon wearing this little top I thought wow this looks like a nice little first time project for me, as I've only really knitted mittens and scarves before. So on went the black nail polish, out came the black wool and down loaded the pattern from Glampyre Knits.
I had a lot of problems with understanding the pattern, and I had no idea that I was knitting from the top down or that it was knitted in one piece!
Thanks to Shannon who put me straight and thanks too to Mr Man from my LYS he helped me out heaps with the raglan decrease.
I've tried it on and it fits, phew, only need to finish the sleeves, which I decided to do on circular needles, I'm sure that it would work??
oh yeah and as you can see it hasn't been easy on my nails either.
____________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails